Here we go.

02 May 2008

(House) Space Is The Place!

Well, KMHD has vacated the premises and now it's time for me to prep the back room for it's new tenant. Does anyone know how to clean filthy mini-blinds? I thought about just buying new ones, but that's the easy way out, innit? I suppose it will take much-dreaded elbow grease and the will -- I'm a little short on both.

We may be going to T.J.'s "Cool Shoes" this evening @ Downtown Music. As ripped from the ARTimes:

Friday night is all about dancing to jams provided by Deeter and Casey Stuart, looking at cool art by Ike Plumlee and Cameron Holifield, and head nodding to a one-song live performance by Rockst*r, who'll be unveiling a new single.


My biggest concern is which pair of shoes should I rock? Maybe I should wear two different kinds?






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish we had the same shoe size so we could exchange one of our red and green Converse. Like, totally!

Blog Archive